Season 10 Tournament
From Starcraft 2 AI
SC2AI Ladder Season 10 Tournament Will happen from From the 12th September up until the final on 4th October.
- Ladder will be frozen 23:59 UTC on 5th September. The top 12 bots will qualify for the tournament
- All games will be played on patch 5.0.3
- Authors may submit updates and bug fixes up to 11th September at 23:59 UTC for the first round. This will be via a separate upload from the main ladder, details of which will be communicated to authors
- Bots may change strategy from that used on the ladder, but must maintain the same race.
- After the first round, each author will be given up until 23:59 UTC on 25th September to resubmit their bot for the elimination rounds. After this, no more updates will be allowed
- Bots will be separated into 4 groups of 3. Groups will be decided by draft, which will take place on 6th September at 20:00 UTC
- Draft will proceed by splitting the bots into 3 seeding pots based on final ladder position.
- Each group will consist of 1 bot, randomly drawn from each seeding pot.
- Top seeded author will then have the option to swap 1 of either the 2nd or 3rd seeded bots with the corresponding seed from any other group.
- Each bot will play a best of 3 series against each other bot in their group
- Some games may not be streamed due to time availability, but all replays will be available immediately after the stream
- Rankings in the group will be decided by:
- Overall wins in all series
- Match score
- Result of the game between tied bots
- Tie breaker game between tied bots
- If all 3 bots are tied, 2 tie breaker games will be played. The 2 bots with the longest average winning time will play, with the winner playing the bot with the shortest average winning time for the group decider
- The top 2 bots from each group will play off in single elimination bracket. The group winners will be seeded to play against the runners up from another group.
- Elimination bracket will be Bo5 games
- 1st: $250
- 2nd: $150
- 3rd: $100