From Starcraft 2 AI
You can use these as examples of how to use short reactive-documents / simulations:
- Bret Victor's original essay on "Explorable Explanations"
- Nicky Case's "How I make an Explorable Explanation"
- NCase's Emoji population rule simulators
- "Up and Down the Ladder of Abstraction" by Bret Victor
- "Exploring Explorable Explanations" by Max Goldstein, on Medium
- How to use D3.js's "selection" method
- "Information is Beautiful" examples
- "Seeing Theory" -- Visualizations of Probability and Statistics
- [https://www.khanacademy.org/research/reports/cantor "Dynamic Play: dynamic toys make the invisible visible"
- Google Image Search for "visualizations"
- WorryDream, official website of Bret Victor
- "Melkman's Algorithm" by Max Goldstein
- "Invitation to another Dimension" (3D vector fields) by Max Goldstein
- "Visualizing Algorithms" by Mike Bostock
- "Quad-Tree Search" by Mike Bostock
- "Mike Bostock Blocks" -- lots of D3.js visualizations