List of community members
From Starcraft 2 AI
Here is a list of community members, and some info about them:
- Cryptious -- runs sc2ai.net Ladder site, and the Discord server, dev of CryptBot and CCZergBot
- TheDoctor -- wiki admin, and developer of ByunJR, a scripted proxy reaper bot
- Hjax -- SC2 GrandMaster, makes HjaxAI bot
- Islam Elnabaraway -- Bot developer
- Michael Park -- Does Deep Learning research for medical diagnostics during the day, and at night is am a dirty Protoss on the ladder. Is interested in making an agent capable of "thinking ahead"
- Pikachu -- makes MozzarellaBot
- ImpulseCloud (Michael_Holtan) -- making CloudBot, scripted Terran. Active Discord member and wiki contributor
Blizzard / Google DeepMind
- Kevin Calderone -- SC2 API developer / Senior Software Engineer at Blizzard
- rtsing -- Senior Game Producer at Blizzard
- jrepp -- Principal Engineer at Blizzard
- TechnoWizard -- Blizzard e-Sports Team
- Oriol Vinyals -- Senior Research Scientist at DeepMind
- Timo Ewalds -- Software Engineer at DeepMind, connecting SC2 for agents to play
Other Discord community members
- inoryy -- Statistics student at University of Tartu. Passionate about AI/ML and all things related. Currently working on bachelor's thesis on RL agent for SC2.
- keaneu Tan -- active Discord member, GSL liaison (in Korea), maintainer of StarCraftGym, retired SV & London tech entrepreneur.
- Arachnya -- runs a startup working on a platform for collaborative autonomous robotics/agents
- chris & Steven Brown -- providers of awesome PySC2 learning tutorials
- pimmen -- data engineer in Sweden (storage, ETL, data analytics, in Java / Python). "I love Starcraft but I’m a shit player without the reflexes and the nerves and I’m mostly interested in the problem of abstracting the game state."
- Pekka -- Data Scientist in Bangkok but from Finland. "I do reinforcement-learning and games as hobby projects. (In the future probably want to work with games AI)."
- Mirith -- "Linguist at Apple, interested in SC2 and AI (like everyone here). Eventual goal is a competitive bot armed with trash-talking abilities."
- Chace -- "grad student at BYU studying computer science. I'm working on my master's thesis right now, but as soon as it is done I am planning on using the SC2API for research in machine learning, algorithms, and computational creativity."
- Patrik -- reverse engineerer by trade. "I'm interested in everything that can be automated."
- Gateltab -- "Hi, I am pretty noob at everything I do."
- Anomandris — “Principal Consultant in Data Center Services, Amateur Astronomer, elephant balancer, algae tamer, evolutionary blimp”
- Haymourt -- "Master's student in Bioinformatics at NYU. Attempting to build a fully autonomous agent using the PySC2 wrapper."