Difference between revisions of "EX1A-AL July Season 1"
(Created page with "We are proud to announce that TitanEX1 will be producing a new breed of StarCraft II AI leagues. The inaugural league will be named the TitanEX1 Author-AI League (EX1A-AL) an...")
Revision as of 17:31, 27 June 2020
We are proud to announce that TitanEX1 will be producing a new breed of StarCraft II AI leagues.
The inaugural league will be named the TitanEX1 Author-AI League (EX1A-AL) and will start with the July season of 2020.
EX1A-AL July Season 1 will be held online from 1st - 31st July, produced by TitanEX1 Co., Ltd. an AI company based in Seoul, South Korea.
The company visions safeguard and facilitate:
- human-machine co-existence
- application of AI-learned behaviours on our everyday lives
- mastery of Games with the use of AI teachers
- All games will be played on patch 4.12.x
- Only one author-player per bot is permitted. Two authors can enter separately using one bot if need be.
- In the case a bot author is Master-level and above, he will be allowed to pick any readily-downloadable bot to play as Archon.
- Author-players will be separated into 2 groups of 5, by respective bot ladder rank.
- Once groups are determined, each participant will submit one replay done in (human-assisted Player1) real-time mode against every other bot in the group.
- Player-bot "Archon" plays locally, against bots that is hosted on a server, but are downloaded to the player’s machine to be executed. For this the use of binary bots (compiled to exe) is preferred
- Each author-player will be able to veto one map from the pool of 5 for the tie-breaker (in step-mode run by organizer).
- Groups will be played in a round robin best-of-3 format and submitted replays streamed on https://afreecatv.com/titanex1 over the last week of the month.
- Order goes as: Game1: Archon1 vs bot2, Game2: Archon2 vs bot1, Game3: bot1 vs bot2
- The top 4 bots will play off in a best of 3 matches in the semi and grand finals. Another round of (one replay against each top 4 opponent) submission is needed. Each author may veto one map from the pool for the tie-breaker, the veto can change from the group stage.
- Rankings in the group will be decided by:
- Overall wins in all matches
- Points score
- Tie breaker between tied bots
- The top 4 bots from each group will play off in a best of 3 elimination bracket in the finals. Each Author may veto one map from the map pool, the veto can change from the group stage.
- 1st: $150
- 2nd: $100
- 3rd: $50
Prizes will be distributed in BTC denomination. Player-authors in the money will be contacted to provide a wallet address.
- Nightshade LE
- Eternal Empire LE
- Ever Dream LE
- Simulacrum LE
- GoldenWall LE